Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On the plane

The noise was increasing on the plane and we got passed disgusting town water. 
I got given a lolly pop and a magazine.
I read it all the way to Queenstown! It took about 2 hours and I also got given a cookie with it.
It was blueberry and it had ginger on it.
I looked out the window and all I could see was big puffy clouds; all snowy and white.
We looked out the windows when we were half way there and we saw the Remarkable Mountains.
There was a little bit of snow on them.

3 comments:

  1. Great start to your story Hannah!

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you saying there was ulot of noise on the plane?
    your story sounds really intrestin.

    lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the sentence when you wrote big puffy clounds all snowey and white
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete