Monday, October 22, 2012

Johnny's birthday!

When I stumbled into the pool my eyes directed straight to the leaning cake!
watching it made me feel scared that it was going to fall. I wondered how Maryann had achieved such a feature on the cake.
" WOW" i said " How did you make that?"
" Well it took allot of skill"
" ohhh" " It would take me along time to achieve something like that!"
" it takes time she said in a proud excited voice"

When i saw the cake i knew the party was going to be awsome! We all SPLASHED into the big pool.
Logan was calling me,
" Hannah Hannah i cant swim" he shouts
" ok Logan i will teach you"
We started to kick around the pool then i told him to use his arms. Away he goes. He can swim now. He can swim now but he can only swim a little way and then he stops.
Hey but at least he can swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment