Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Skiing

As we slowly creep through the forest the glistening white mountain rains ahead! Suddenly when we reach the top we had to stop in a hurry because we had to park all the way at the back the cars were all lined up!
Slowly we trampled up the stairs and into the Crowded room!
As I take of my gumboots anzity kicks in about how horrible it feels to put the tight Ski boots on!
The lady asked me polity to put my foot in the measure Plank!
When I got handed my ski boots the tension was warming up as I slowly slid them on! Walking in them filled my toes with pain!
Finally I reached to ski section I put my other boot on the counter and a lady fitted some skis for me.Finally last but not least I grabbed some poles and of I went!  Without thinking I clicked in my skies and of I went down the beginners slope!
Mrs Fielder was waiting at the top of the magic carpet and said to me go and meet Chonne up there,  She will take you up the chairlift for your lesson! As we slowly moved towards the chairlift the chairlift came for towards us! We were sliding up the mountain!
Suddenly we were dangling above, the chairlift had stopped and we were swaying in  the wind! We were as scared as a deer that heard a gun shot!
Suddenly then again the chairlift was moving again!
" I bet that it was Tyler that forgot to hop of at the end" Exclaimed Chonne!
" Yeah that's most likely" I replied!
Finally we reached the end and shuffled forward and then we released the bar and then our skis reached the ground and so did our poles! A sigh of relief was amungst us and we had finally reached the ground again!
We meet our instructor at the top and soon enough we were of and we were doing turns down by the pommel lift slowly we were coming up the pommel and back down! Soon he was already taking us up to the Giant I was very scared as I had only ever been up the Giant Once!

No comments:

Post a Comment