Thursday, September 11, 2014

Netball season

This Year Apiti, Colyton and Bunnythorpe combined to put in an intermediary grade Netball team.
This was a great experience to meet and play with other year 7&8 students. An example of this was at one of our games we all learnt how to play as a team and use everybody skills and because of that we won 28-6.
I found it a useful way to show my netball skills and meet new people. I thought that we all settled to each other as a team very well. Everyone had their own skills and everyone learnt to play the same game. It was great to try a variety of different positions!
We started being down there and still working on team play to being way up there and reading the game properly. My favourite position to play was GD because my height came into good use there. It took us a couple of weeks to develop strategies but when we did we were on fire. It was great to try a different mixed team!

No comments:

Post a Comment