Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Production about me

I am Hannah. I am 12 Years old! I really enjoy music-singing, dancing and sports.
My first show was our Apiti school Production in 2007 which was Footrot Flats!!
I was a sheep and that was where it all started !!
My favourite Apiti School Production was Grease because we got to do lots of dancing and singing. In Grease I was a cheerleader and I was also Cha Cha! I got to push my sister over. She was Sandy. That was probably my favourite bit!
I then went onto a show in Town called ‘Little Tommy Tucker’ That’s when I knew that I really loved acting. I was a twin! It was such a good experience because I learnt a lot about being on stage the whole time and keeping my character.  The hardest part was probably using my facial expressions to react to everything they were saying! It was challenging to perform at my best every single night for 2 weeks! I was very tired and so was the whole cast.
This years Footrot Flats is going to be very enjoyable for me because I have more lines then BAA!  I think Cheeky will be a great character for me because she is pretty much the complete opposite to me so it will be fun to act.
Performing is definitely something that I am going to carry on doing when I am at high school!


No comments:

Post a Comment